ThinkAbout Your Customer
Build the Thinking Agility™ to recognize customer and product thinking “clues,” adapt to diverse customer needs, and develop strong internal and external relationships.
ThinkAbout Your Customer is a group learning program, built on the foundation of Whole Brain® Thinking.
In this program your employees will learn how apply Whole Brain® Thinking skills and concepts to understand, plan for and adapt to a customer or prospect’s thinking preferences to be more responsive to their needs.
Each section is 1 hour, and designed to stand alone or as part of the full program.
- Identifying Your Customer
- Knowing Your Product/Service
- Matching Products and Services to Customers
- The Buying Decision
- Understand how thinking preferences affect communication with your customers.
- Identify customers’ thinking preferences in relation to your own preferences and the situation.
- Adapt your thinking preferences to your customers’ as needed.