Here are a range of different White Papers that can provide insights into how and why Whole Brain Thinking makes good business sense. Please have a read and should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Achieving higher levels of Sales Performance in a demanding world. Understand the role thinking plays in our buying decisions and selling approaches. Find out why thinking underpinns faster buying cycles, larger deals and stronger client relationships.
Tap into the brains behind your organisation’s success. Appreciation of and attention to different thinking styles can literally change the way you do business. Transform your workforce and improve your customer interaction.
Changing minds. Mindsets are the way we see things and the way we think about the world. Understanding the different mindsets in a business and where they come from will help you when you need to do something about it.
The mind of successful sales leadership. Use better thinking to gain better results from your salespeople and sales processes. Thinking directs what we pay attention to, how we process information, how we interact with others and how we make decisions. These processes all integral to the sales function, find out how can we improve them.
What do 93% of the top 100 Fortune 500 listed companies know that the other 7% don’t? It doesn’t matter what type of business you are in doing business demands Whole Brain Thinking.
Validity and Reliability of the HBDI®. Read some of the highlights from the most recent validation study. The research indicates that the HBDI® maintains strong validity and reliability.
Improving Group Productivity: Whole Brain® Teams set new benchmarks. The best technique to improve group efficiency is to ensure that a group is balanced in their thinking preferences.
Are teams broken, or just not using their heads? Approach team thinking in a new light. Help teams unleash their brainpower by focussing on the thinking diversity within.
Navigating in an unpredictable and complex world: Why Thinking Agility™ is critical to a manager’s success. Structure is giving way to fluidity, technology is developing rapidly, globalisation is reaching many organisations, agility stems from our thinking flexibility. Find out how.
How to get more ROI™: Return on Intelligence. Redefine your understanding of successful performance. ROI is not simply investment but Initative; Interactions and Innovation. Understand how these relate to the Whole Brain Model to measure your organisation’s performance more holistically.
How will you adapt in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world? Learn how Thinking Agility™ provides the key to help you and your leaders adapt, focus and get more done in an increasingly changing environment.
How to apply learning styles and a Whole Brain® approach to create effective learning. Understand how can instructional strategies can reach the thinking diversity within a classroom.
Left/Right Brain: Debunked or demystified. Understand how the Whole Brain® Thinking model and left right brain theories remain contemporary and relevant in a world where our understanding of the brain is growing exponentially.
In this paper, you’ll discover how mindsets and “thinking habits” develop over time and why they can hinder a person’s ability to change.
In this paper, you’ll discover a new kind of diversity challenge, the relationship of thinking to diversity and inclusion, the business value of diversity of thought, four ways to incorporate thinking into diversity initiatives and a pathway to better engagement and results.